TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The term “Business Information Group, Inc.” or “BIG Wireless, LLC” or “BIG” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 156 N. George St, York, PA 17401. The term “you” or “visitor” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. There may be times when the content of this site may not be accurate, complete or current and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. BIG tries to provide accurate and timely information through this website.
- Your use of processes and services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the information you submit through this site is accurate and complete.
- We are committed to ensuring the security of information which you transmit to us, once it is received, by employing various means of procedural, technical, and physical security. However, we do not guarantee the security of any information which you transmit to us, while the information is in transit. Your use of this website to transmit information to us via the Internet is at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BIG’s prior written consent.
- This website contains links to other third party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other third party sites. Be aware when you leave our site to read the privacy statements of each website you visit that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website. The inclusion of such links does not imply endorsement of the website by BIG or any association with its operators and is provided solely for your convenience. You agree that BIG has no liability whatsoever from such third party sites and your usage of them.
BIG is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BIG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 6, 2009.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Visitor’s name
- Visitor’s company name
- Visitor’s email
- Visitor’s requests, comments, or questions for or about services provided by BIG
- Visitor’s IP address and other web browser related data
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may use the information for the following reasons:
- To contact the visitor requesting information or services from BIG
- We may use the information to improve our services
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
If you use the forms on our website, you may receive emails from us to facilitate your inquiry. You cannot opt out of emails that are necessary to provide our services. Your use of our forms and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions Of Use include agreement that we may use your personal information to contact you and deliver information to you.